A Glamour magazine survey confirms what has long been suspected. Over 95% of American women are dissatisfied with some element of their body proportions. That often-unjustified dissatisfaction makes it hard for women to objectively evaluate their body type and choose garments that will flatter them. Most importantly, the biggest style mistakes are of women trying to hide some imagined figure flaws.
Identify your Prominent Silhouette
Your silhouette is:
- Hourglass – you have balanced hip and shoulder width, defined waist
- Rectangle – you have balanced hip and shoulder, no defined waist
- Triangle – shoulders are narrower than hips
- Inverted Triangle – shoulder wider than hips
- Oval – waist area wider than shoulders or hips