Image Intelligence is the trade name of Responsible Media Co. Inc. a Massachusetts corporation. The provisions below describe the terms of service between clients, corporations and Image Intelligence. Please read the same carefully before accepting the Client Agreement. You can only procure Image Intelligence services by having a contract and this contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. It can only be changed or amended by a written document signed by both parties.
This contract incorporates by reference the following documents which become part of the contract:
- The Project Proposal describes and provides an overview of the project to be completed and the specific services and work product to be used to complete the project also referred to as the “deliverables”. These include a description of the Image Intelligence staff who you will be working with and the specific services provided by each individual. Image Intelligence will utilize a variety of its tools to perform the services including drapes, color cards, color wheels, Look Book and in general its skills, experience and expertise. The time in which the contract is to be performed shall also be set forth in the Project Proposal.
- The Client Agreement is the document by which you accept these contract terms.
- Any amendments to this contract if agreed to by both parties.
Image Intelligence will provide consulting services to individuals and corporations that include but are not limited to:
- Introductory Services including the Personal Image Consultation Track (PICT)
- Closet Edit – an objective and cleansing editing of existing wardrobe
- Shop Around – a 3-6 hour or multi-day shopping trip
- Home Delivery – a procurement of items shopped for my Image Intelligence staff and delivered.
- Look Book – 10-15 full wardrobe and styling recommendations
- Personal Grooming – refinement of personal image through hair, make-up styling, skincare, grooming and health and fitness regime.
- Event Preparation – Wedding, executive presentation or any event where personal appearance will leave a lasting impression.
- Pack and Play – preparation for a business or pleasure travel of any length.
Client agrees to pay Image Intelligence the fees listed in the Client Agreement, including all applicable taxes, if any.
Image Intelligence will be paid $350 per hour for its services. For any services longer than three hours, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Except for the following:
- Full day (7 hours) – $2,000 per diem
- Domestic (USA) “Shopping Around” – 3 hours minimum at $350 per hour
- International “Shopping Excursion” – 3 day minimum (7 hour day) $350 per hour (plus all travel expenses)
- Any shopping services including, but not limited to, Shop Around, Home Delivery, Look Book, Personal Grooming or Pack and Play must be paid by credit or debit card before delivery of services. This includes any items procured at any retail site or website, professional grooming or fitness services.
For services longer than three hours that require a 50% deposit based upon an estimate of time required to perform services, the deposit is non-refundable. The balance of the payment due shall be paid upon the completion of the Client Agreement or at the last meeting of the project. If the services are estimated to exceed two months, Image Intelligence may, at its choice, bill the client monthly in which case the payment will be due in 10 days from the date of the bill. In addition to the above client shall pay any debit card or credit card transaction fees imposed upon Image as the result of any transaction. Late fees shall be charged on any late payment in an amount equal to 8% of the payment. Client shall be responsible for attorney or other fees incurred to collect any balances due.
If any of Image Intelligence staff are required to travel beyond a fifty (60) mile radius beyond Image Intelligence corporate headquarters in Wellesley MA, client shall be responsible for all travel expenses.
Withholding Delivery: Image Intelligence may withhold delivery of any good shopped for or procured on behalf of client if accounts are not current and overdue invoices are not paid in full.
Project schedule is contained in the project proposal. It must be strictly adhered to by both parties except for delays caused by acts of god, fire, labor disputes, unusual delays in deliveries; casualties or other causes beyond the control of a party.
Confidentiality: Both parties agree to hold any of the other party’s website material, documents, emails, data or other written or electronic material in the strictest confidence and not to give or disseminate any such materials to any third party for any purpose EXCEPT to a party’s attorney or accountant or unless ordered by a court to do so or in response to a legally issued summons. The parties agree that monetary damages may not be an adequate remedy if this clause is violated and they recognize and agree that injunctive relief may be necessary to adequately protect the confidentiality rights set forth herein.
Notice: All notices in connection with this website shall be given to the parties at above address unless otherwise notified. Notices shall be sent by registered mail, return receipt requested or by a nationally recognized delivery service. Additionally notices shall be sent by E-Mail.
Disputes & Law: These Terms of Service shall be governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and any disputes arising hereunder shall be resolved in the Massachusetts courts or the Federal District Court of Massachusetts.
Copyrights: Any written or electronic materials prepared by and furnished by a party to these Terms of Service to the other party shall be deemed to authored and owned by the party who prepared and furnished that material and shall retain all common law, statutory and other reserved rights, including copyrights. Each party grants to the other a limited, irrevocable and nonexclusive license to use those materials solely and exclusively for the purpose of providing and receiving the Services purchased by the contract provided that payments hereunder are made when due.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Image Intelligence for any damages sustained by it of any nature as a result of your breach of your contract with Image Intelligence, including attorneys’ fees and cost of litigation